REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (TOURISM AUTHORITY KIRIBATI)
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TRANSPORT AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT MICTTD 01/18
- The Government of Kiribati (GoK) is currently seeking Expression of Interest to fill in the position of Chief Executive Officer (Tourism Authority Kiribati). The implementing Ministry is the Ministry of Information, Communication, Transport, and Tourism Development, (MICTTD) Kiribati who will be coordinating the recruitment and other logistics.
- A detailed description of the requirements of the position is included in the Terms of Reference (TOR) refer to corporate.southpacificislands.travel/vacancies/. The assignment commences as soon as possible on a fulltime basis, based in Tarawa, Kiribati.
- MICTTD now invites interested and eligible persons to provide their Expression of Interest consisting of a i) Curriculum Vitae, ii) list of 3 references with relevant contract details and iii) a Statement addressing the Selection Criteria contained within the TOR, demonstrating that they possess the relevant qualifications and experience to perform the services.
- Expression of Interest opens from 2nd July 2018 and closed on the 31st July 2018. Email submissions will be accepted. Your submission should be clearly marked “Expression of Interest for Chief Executive Officer (Tourism Authority Kiribati)
- Please send an expression of interest by email to email@example.com. Official Address: MICTTD, PO Box 487, Betio Tarawa, Kiribati.