PAPEETE TO LAUTOKA
Tahiti’s Society Islands warmly welcome you to the South Pacific with sunny beaches, shopping and the spirited city of Papeete before you set off to Bora Bora for world-class snorkeling in crystal-clear lagoons (don’t forget your camera and underwater casing).
Get a taste of the Cook Islands in Rarotonga—an up-and-coming foodie destination and natural playground boasting palm-studded white-sand beaches, lush jungle forests and the sparking waters of Muri Lagoon.
One of the smallest countries in the world, Niue charms visitors with its friendly locals, pristine beaches, coral reefs and mystical caves. Discover Savusavu, “the hidden paradise of Fiji,” with abundant waterfalls, hiking trails, rainforests and beautiful black pearls.
The shabby-chic main street features eclectic watering holes, a bustling market, and lively restaurants. Explore Suva, the capital of Fiji, with its broad streets, majestic British colonial buildings, farmer’s market, lush, green parks and multicultural cuisine.
The Fijian finale of Lautoka, nicknamed Sugar City for its plentiful sugar cane, offers a stroll down tree-lined streets to see colonial homes, experience outdoor markets and absorb the cheerful culture. Be sure to save time for a relaxing mud pool bath or a visit to Nadi Temple.
- Experience Polynesian culture cruising through Tahiti, the Cook Islands, and Fiji
- Visit the black pearl farm in Savusavu for a pearl keepsake
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear lagoons of Rarotonga and Bora Bora
- Tour the caves and caverns of Niue, one of the smallest countries in the world
- Find time for a popular mud bath or visit the Nadi Temple in Lautoka
- Escape to the remote and rarely visited ports of Fiji and Niue