There is some positive news: MSC Cruises and TUI Cruises expect all their ships to be operational by summer 2021.
And the pandemic seems to reveal cruise ships as fall-guys for air pollution – watch the video!
Read the magazine and watch over 30 short videos by clicking the link: Cruise Insight
But this positive news can’t disguise the fact that the survival of the industry remains in the balance – the contents of this edition reflects that reality:
• Onorato reveals secrets of MSC’s early return to the Med – watch a video
• Meier says TUI’s restart is an important signal for the industry – watch a video
• Pandemic reveals cruise ships as fall-guys for air pollution – watch the video
• Environment remains top of mind despite pandemic – watch the videos
• Cruising – the way ahead
• Restoring confidence the key to cruise recovery – watch the videos
• Port Everglades well placed to weather the storm – watch the videos
• Cruise ports wait for restart green light – watch the videos
• Survival fight for cruise industry key providers – watch the videos
• Future still in the balance for cruise industry – watch the videos
• German and Italian source markets drive the restart – watch the videos
• Can cruising afford another failure in Norway? – watch the videos
• Preparing for 2021 on the rivers
Go to Cruise Insight to read the magazine and view the videos.
(Source: Cruise Insight and Cruise Insight e-Zine 06th October 2020)