Who we are
Pacific Specialist Healthcare (PSH) is the South Pacifics’ premiere specialist private hospital. PSH opened its doors early 2017 and has since grown with a reputation for offering the best medical healthcare services in a world class facility with a pacific styled friendly patient care.
Pacific Specialist Healthcare is 100% Fijian
- 100% Fijian owned. Our hospital is owned by Fiji citizens who live in Fiji.
- 100% Fijian staffed. All our staff are locals.
- 100% Fijian specialists. All our specialists are locals.
Pacific Specialist Healthcare prioritises patient care and wellbeing above all else. Our private hospital invests heavily in technologically advanced equipment and post-op care to ensure our patients receive the best treatment, faster recovery, lower surgical risks and a reduced treatment cost.
We are the only private hospital in the region equipped with
- Stone Laser machine enabling minimally invasive surgeries.
- Keyhole surgery equipment ensuring reduced treatment cost and minimal to no scarring.
- Colposcopy microscope camera allowing you to view your examinations in realtime.
The above are examples of only a few technologically advanced equipment which enables PSH to deliver exceptional service to our patients.
Our state of the art facility offers the following
- 24/7 outpatient services. Yes, our hospital is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Medical pathology lab. In-house lab for all blood and other specimen tests.
- Surgical unit, Operating Theatre. Advanced custom built surgical operating theatre.
- In-patient wards. Post-op care and medical in-patient.
Pacific Specialist Healthcare offers a comprehensive set of specialities which include:
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
24/7 General outpatient and minor treatments
Our hospital including our outpatient department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always find a doctor at our hospital no matter what time of the day or night you visit.
Our outpatient department offers GP services, nursing care and minor treatments.
Medical pathology laboratory
Our medical pathology laboratory is equipped with the worlds best diagnostics equipment ensuring your results are accurate and fast. Our laboratory is located within the hospital ensuring we deliver blood/specimen test results in the quickest time possible.
Our laboratory also caters for external GP’s and clinics.
Medical and surgical in-patient services
Our hospital has fully equipped and luxurious private and semi-private wards to cater for medical and surgical patients.
Our hospital offers minor and major surgical procedures out of our advanced purpose-built in-house operating theatre. Surgeries are carried out using some of the latest technologies and equipment ensuring our patients have minimal surgical risks and faster recovery.
Pacific Specialist Healthcare offers a multitude of services to our corporate clients
- Corporate staff medicals
- Customised staff health plans
- Emergency medical support services
- Medical and health screening
- Employment medicals
- Advanced staff medicals – this medical offering is customised based on the type of working environment and what hazzards a person deals with on a daily basis. Eg, fumigation workers, factory workers, miners, divers, utility workers, etc.
- Corporate health talks
- Corporate specialist health talks and screenings
- Epidemic screenings
Where are we located
We are located at:
107 Foster Road (Foster Court)
You can call use on:
(679) 331 0022
You can email us at:
You can find us on the web at: